Buy and Sell in and around Llandudno Powered by
- Item Price
- £450 Each
- Mixed Litter
- Current Age
- 11 weeks
- Ready to Leave
- at 13 weeks
- Can be viewed with
- Mother and Father
- First Vaccines
- Health Checks
- Health check by vet
NEW UPDATE: All kittens from the mentioned litter below have moved to their loving new homes, BUT we have been blessed with some new wonderful Ragdoll babies. The photos show some of our beautiful Ragdoll parents and new Ragdoll babies (please note all photos are labelled when viewed in full size). The new kittens will be ready around May.
In the new litters we have following kittens, some of which have already been reserved (more details of each baby to follow as the kittens grow older):
- Seal mink mitted boy: a HUGE boy with the X Factor in both looks and personality. He is the biggest Ragdoll kitten we have ever bred and also the most outgoing and adventurous, and full of beans. He is extremely friendly and loving and always up to mischief! A really rare and remarkable kitten who just LOVES people!
- Seal / blue bicolour boy and girl: these lovely twins are currently still very young, so still too small to be judged in terms of their markings and personalities, but are looking to be very nicely marked with bright blue eyes and outgoing, playful personalities, especially the little girl.
- The final litter are also still very young and so far a little quieter, gentler, and affectionate, and we have some exceptionally rare colours in this litter with a cream / red boy, a seal tortie colourpoint girl, and last but not least the MOST rare cream / red MINK boy, possibly the first of this colour to be born in the U.K.
We are so proud of our Ragdoll babies and new owners will be very carefully selected to ensure they only go to the best loving homes. Kittens will be priced from £450 to £700 and sold as PETS only.
** Please take time to read the full advert before contacting us with a message telling us a little about yourselves **
Here we have for sale our really rare and stunning litter of mink Ragdoll kittens, of which only a few are born in the UK every year. Mink Ragdolls have deeper coloured, softer fur than traditional Ragdolls, and wonderful apple-green eyes. We are so very proud of this litter, not just because these kittens are so beautifully and perfectly marked, but because the kittens in this litter are especially confident, playful and affectionate, and will make perfect pets for anyone wanting something a little more special.
The mother of these kittens is our beautiful seal mitted Ragdoll, who is extremely outgoing and affectionate, and the father is our absolutely stunning seal mink mitted Ragdoll, who is a huge and very laid-back gentleman. Both parents are here to meet.
In this litter we have:
1. Big Ben (seal mink mitted with blaze) - £600 - This boy really does have the X Factor and every time we look at him we cannot believe what a stunning boy we have bred! He is a perfectly marked seal mink mitted Ragdoll and a spitting image of his dad. This boy will be huge and although very playful now, I envisage him to turn into a laid-back adult, just like his dad. This boy would suit a home who would like a big friendly and simply stunning cat with the real Wow Factor. He has the perfect Ragdoll personality and we think his perfect little white blaze is just the icing on the cake.
2. Eira (blue mink high mitted) - £500 - What a beautiful girl this is! She has one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen on a Ragdoll and a playful, sweet and affectionate personality, and certainly the loudest purr of them all! As a small kitten, Eira was always the boldest, but as she has grown older, she has become a little gentler, although she is still very confident and loves to play. She is a perfectly marked and extremely rare blue mink high mitted girl, with identical marking to a bicolour Ragdoll. She is the biggest girl in the litter, inheriting her good size from her dad.
3. Coco Loco (seal mink colourpoint with white tail tip) - £500 - I will be really sad to see this girl go! She is the feistiest and most playful kitten in the litter and more like her mum in personality. Coco really is very confident and full of beans, but very loving at the same time. Like all Ragdolls, she will quieten down as she grows older, but suits a home who would love an outgoing and affectionate companion who wants to be involved in everything they do. She is an extremely pretty and good sized kitten and I really love her white tip of the tail, which is extremely rare and just gives her even more character.
4. Annabelle (seal colourpoint) - £350 - This girl is the only traditionally marked kitten in the litter, i.e. she is not mink, but has the lovely blue eyes. This is by far the smallest kitten in the litter and she definitely deserves a quieter home where she will be pampered and loved. When born, she was so tiny, we weren't sure whether she would make it, but after feeding her extra milk for a couple of weeks, she showed us that she is a real fighter, always wanting to keep up with her bigger siblings. This little girl has continued to amaze us, and although she has always been smaller and a little more shy, she has turned into a healthy, playful and very sweet little girl, who just makes your heart melt. She is looking for that extra special home who will love her as much as we do.
Our Ragdoll babies have been raised with all the love and care they deserve and we are looking for only the very best loving homes for them. Please note that we give discounts to families who take two kittens, as we love for them to go to their new homes together. Please research the Ragdoll breed before contacting us and tell us as much as possible about yourselves, your home, and your lifestyle. Ragdolls are not only very attractive cats, but they have heart-melting souls. They thrive on human attention and are strictly INDOOR cats. They are NOT independent cats meant for the outdoors. As adults, they are usually laid-back and loving and ideal family pets who want to be part of your daily life, and they do not like being left alone for too long. We are looking for homes where these wonderful Ragdoll babies will be the centre of attention and as loved and adored as they have been here.
The kittens will be:
- Weaned and are currently eating Royal Canin Babycat dry and wet food and drinking water.
- Trained to use the cat litter tray (with Catsan litter).
- Health checked by a vet.
- Vaccinated. They will need a second vaccine / microchipping and then an annual booster going forward.
- Worm and flea-free.
The kittens will move to their new home with:
- A cute little suitcase of belongings, including some food etc
- Their vaccination certificates
- Lots of advice during and following their move
We are small hobby breeders of Ragdoll cats and breed Pedigree Ragdolls, as well as Ragdolls registered with GCCF and TICA, in traditional and non-traditional colours. Please note that these kittens will not be registered and are only available to loving pet homes. They are not sold for breeding. If you are looking for a registered kitten, or a kitten of a different sex/colour/pattern, please contact us, as we may have the suitable Ragdoll kitten for you in the future.
Many thanks for reading this advert and we look forward to hearing from you.